The new show Hollywood on Netflix has been trending like crazy lately. I’m currently watching it, and I can see why – it has an amazing cast, great writing, and it’s a really good story about people trying to make it in Hollywood. But one of the very first things that drew me in about the show was its beautiful sets, costumes, and decor. ?
The Old Hollywood Glam look is so beautifully done that it inspired me to make a post sharing some decor items similar to what was seen in Avis Amberg’s hotel bedroom in the first episode! There’s a lot of white, gold, and blush pink with palms and floral elements, but I also mixed in some more modern decor. I decided to focus on more affordable pieces so that you can get the glam Hollywood look without spending tons of money. Enjoy!
- Sumpter Velvet 23″ Armchair Everly Quinn Fabric: Pink
- Roh 3 Drawer Dresser Spot On Square Color: White
- Sateen Duvet Cover
- Lorraine Tufted Upholstered Tall Bed
- Butler Favart Carved Wall Mirror
- Hoppe 32″ Table Lamp Mercer41 Base Color: Gold
- Classy Art Translucent Garden Ii by Nan Mirror Framed Print Wall Art, 22″ x 26″
- Lyla Nightstand – White
- Emmaline 1 – Light Unique/Statement Geometric Pendant House of Hampton
- Quilted Jewellery Box
- Novogratz Helix 3 Shelf Metal Rolling Utility Cart, Gold
- Skye Velvet 89.4″ Recessed Arm Sofa Bed Everly Quinn Fabric: Light Pink
- Graham & Brown Troplical Leaves Pillow
- Cloudnola Structure Jr. Clock, Cement
- Brewster Home Fashions Alfresco Palm Leaf Wallpaper – 396″ x 20.5″ x 0.025″
- Peony Artificial Arrangement in White Vase
- Marybelle Glam Shaggy Ombre Lamb Fur 20″ Throw Pillow
- Moe’s Home Collection Rotary Phone Table Top Decor
- Classic Touch 14″ Oval Mirror Tray
- JCPenney Home Kathryn Room-Darkening Grommet-Top Curtain Panel
Pin for later!