Summer is here and it’s a good time to get some reading done! Curling up with a blanket and a book in the winter is nice, but reading a good book while relaxing outside (by the beach!) or lounging around the house to stay out of the heat in the summer that makes me so happy.
This year I’ve been reading a lot of romance books, and the marathon continues this summer. So I’m sharing my reading list of romance books that are trending this summer! By the way, these covers are beautiful and they’re perfect for the season!
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
What are you reading this summer?