As you can see, we are definitely not in Kansas anymore. I’ve changed my blog name from Tanea.co to Hollywood & Wine! 😀
I had a plan to publish this giant post with a thought-provoking message on being true to yourself and blogging about what you love. But the truth is that Hollywood & Wine just better represents what my blog is about. I’ve been blogging about entertainment for a while, but I was afraid to get serious and really take the plunge…until now!
Tanea.co was great, and I loved that I could have my first name as a domain. In some ways I actually felt obligated to use it because I was lucky enough to have it. Stupid, I know.
But it’s surprisingly hard to build a blog brand around yourself when you’re still figuring out who you are (which would explain why I changed my blog design every few months). Especially when you’re not at a stage in your life where you wanna be front and center of your blog all the time.
Having a blog named after myself also made me feel pressure to share more of my life, and no matter how hard I tried to force it, it just didn’t feel natural. I still want to share some of my life with y’all but I won’t feel that pressure anymore. Maybe later on I’ll feel like I’m ready to share more and I’ll be ready to switch back. But for now Hollywood & Wine is my new blog home.
- There is a new blog theme by 17th Avenue and a new hand-lettered logo header by the amazing Mel Volkman. I highly recommend both!
- There are some posts here that you may not have seen before! They are posts that I wrote for H&W a while back.
- Sadly, I left most of my old posts behind because they just didn’t fit with my new blog and brand. And I just wanted a fresh start, tbh.
- I setup a new Facebook page, so please give it a like! All of my other social media profiles are the same for now.
- I migrated my Bloglovin followers to H&W.
- I’m still making some tweaks, so you may need to clear your browser cache!
So thanks for following me and checking out my new blog. I’m so excited for this new direction!